We have a few building lots left. Email us at email@example.com for information.
02 March 2015
House lots and termites
In 2014 we had seven house lots surveyed. We then marked each corner of each lot with a wooden stake. Each stake was completely painted with oil paint - twice - before the appropriate lot number was painted on the stakes, one numbered stake for each lot's corner. For being done under fairly primitive conditions the stakes looked nice and the sky blue color showed up really well.
In 2015 we replaced all those stakes because the termites ate right through both layers of oil paint and much of the wood. We replaced those nice wooden stakes with nice PVC stakes - again, one stake for each of the four corners of each of the seven lots - with numbers.
Let's see what the termites do with these babies!
Posted by False Bluff at 10:47 AM